There are a number of professional bodies offering student membership to our students. Through participation in various professional activities, students can build up their confidence, professional connections and networks in the business community. The graduates of our programmes are also eligible for becoming members of major professional bodies. The programmes have gained recognition from professional bodies which include:
- Pre-approval status for exemptions from all the possible exemption courses offered by the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK) (Course 1: Investment Planning and Asset Management, Course 2: Insurance Planning and Risk Management, and Course 3: Tax Planning and Estate Planning)
Furthermore, our curriculum also prepares students for the following professional examinations:
- Examination for Securities and Futures Intermediaries (LE) as organised by the Hong Kong Securities Institute.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Examination (a member of the University Affiliation Program).
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Examination.
For more details:
- Scholarship for Students Sitting Level I CFA Examination
- Dr. Max Eng Scholarship